Monday, May 18, 2009

books and beer

no more school. so right now i am inbetween with iowa city and my hometown of cascade, ia. i wish it was saturday so i could move into ic already!dang. okay so i have had a pretty happening nightlife the past 3 nights, but during the day ive just been sleeping and reading the brothers karamazov. i guess it's okay, but i decided to not go out tonight so i actually want to do something more tomorrow.dang! i shouldn't beat myself up about all these lost braincells in such a short period of time, i guess it happens, and it sure is nice to catch up with these people. sort of takes precedent i assume. i need a bigger ipod though. either that or i hate steve for giving me so much music. damnit! i should just do a revamp of it and keep what i currently listen to, up-to-date. and then i don't have to buy a new one. so it is settled then? yes. i don't know if anybody has noticed but i really like to ask questions to myself and then answer them. i do it a lot. conor oberst never ceases to amaze me. it's nostalgic and almost makes me want to cry how i practically stopped listening to the guy for all of 2nd semester, and then he comes out with a new album. and everything comes back, and then he gets more points from me. simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment